Q-Tech is proud to release a preliminary data sheet for our Rad Tolerant MCXO offering low power consumption and ultra-fast warm up along with OCXO level stability and aging.
Q-Tech’s microcomputer compensated crystal oscillator, MCXO, uses a high stability overtone SC-cut crystal with microprocessor controlled compensation. The self-temperature sensing resonator, using a dual-mode oscillator, virtually eliminates thermometry related errors. As a result, all basic TCXO and OCXO limitations are overcome or significantly reduced in the MCXO.
RAD hard OCXO performance with 90mW maximum power consumption!
• Made in the USA – ECCN: EAR99
• Radiation Tolerant
• Temperature Stability: ±5ppb to ±30ppb over temperature
• Maximum aging: ±1.5ppm over 20 years
• DC Power Input: 3.3Vdc, 90 milliwatts max
• Initialization: <5 seconds from power on to full performance
• High reliability signal generator that provides Sine wave or HCMOS output
• Designed to withstand radiation levels up to 50kRad (total dose), high shock, and vibration
• Outputs: 5 to 100MHz, 32.768kHz and 1PPS. Other frequency options available
• Capability to lock to GPS at 1PPS or 10MHz
• Environmental: Inherently rugged design capable of full military screening
• Low Phase Noise and Jitter
• Small Form Factor
• G-Sensitivity 1PPB/G maximum
• Custom design available tailored to meet customer’s needs
• Consult factory for additional or tighter specifications
• Q-Tech does not use pure lead or pure tin in its products
• DFARS 252-225-7014 Compliant: Electronic Component Exemption
• Technology has 30 year heritage in high reliability military applications